The Starter Kit is designed to facilitate and accelerate the development of AGVs and AMRs using ez-Wheel's exclusive SWD® Safety Wheel Drive technology.
Pre-assembled with a safety scanner, an on-board computer and a 24V rechargeable battery, the Starter Kit platform is ready to use: start developing your mobile robot right away!
The ARM iMX6 processor-based embedded computer comes with a Linux OS supporting the ROS2 open-source meta system, and all the drivers needed to run the platform.
The Starter Kit offers all the exclusive safety features of the SWD® Safety Wheel Drive range such as SIL2 / PLd certified motion control, ensuring development in accordance with the ISO 3691-4 driverless truck standard.
Main features of the Starter Kit:
- Two SWD® Core motors with 125 mm castors
- One SIL2 / Pld safety scanner (compatible with SICK, PILZ, OMRON, HOKUYO, LEUZE, KEYENCE...)
- An embedded computer with ARM iMX6 processor
- Pre-installed with Linux OS, ROS2 and SWD motorization drivers
- Safety features according to ISO 3691-4
Which devices for which use?
We will get back to you as soon as possible.